You've figured out your essence - now what?
The foundation of each essence is your style process: how you evaluate what works and what doesn't, how you make new outfits and change existing ones. Each essence quadrant is like a lens that helps you see your style needs clearly, and helps focus your attention so you build an effective and joyful wardrobe.
Each course includes three, hands-on activities with the most foundational principles of the quadrant. I'll guide you through an exercise to evaluate your wardrobe as a whole, an exercise to evaluate individual outfits, and an exercise to change outfits.
The cost for each course is 25 USD
See below for a short description and to purchase!
Right + down
Right+Down essence is an invitation into a playful, supportive and adventurous relationship with style.
You will play with the three foundations of R+D:
(1) Situation - You will evaluate how style supports your daily needs, rather than focusing too much on external expectations.
(2) Storytelling - You will evaluate the stories told by your outfits, rather than getting too hung up on the "perfect fit" or the "perfect look."
(3) Exploration - You will learn to try new things without going too far outside your comfort zone.
left + down
Left+Down essence is an invitation into a sensory, supportive and fluid relationship with style.
You will play with the three foundations of L+D:
(1) Sensation - You will evaluate how your wardrobe supports your physical and personal needs, rather than focusing too much on the aesthetic effect.
(2) Experience - You will evaluate how your outfits help you experience your body, your self, and the world.
(3) Fluidity - You will learn to play with the "showing and hiding" technique to update your outfits in response to your needs.
left + up
This course is an invitation to style that feels good for your body, expresses who you are, and feels exciting.
You will play with the three foundations of L+U:
(1) Sensation - You will evaluate how your wardrobe supports your physical and personal needs, before you consider the visual impact.
(2) Expression - You will evaluate how well your outfits express who you are within your situations, rather than simply creating outfits that are "good" or "flattering."
(3) Excitement - You will learn to play with the level of visual interest in your outfit until it feels complete - no more outfits which are quiet and underwhelming.
right + up
This course is to supportive, harmonious, and impactful style.
You will play with the three foundations of R+U:
(1) Situation- You will evaluate how your wardrobe supports your desires within your situations.
(2) Harmony - You will evaluate how well your outfits make sense as a whole, and how they align with your personal intentions and your physical needs.
(3) Impact - You will learn to play with the level of visual interest in your outfit to achieve the impact you want. I'll show you how to add visual interest one step at a time until you achieve the desired result.